Heated tobacco was first introduced in the Czech Republic in 2017 by Philip Morris International (PMI) with its Iqos device. Since then, the category has seen a stable increase in the market size and usage rate. One of the reasons for why heated tobacco and other tobacco alternatives have been increasing in popularity in the country is the affordability of the devices and consumables compared with traditional tobacco.
This report offers a detailed overview of the heated tobacco market in the Czech Republic, covering everything from market size and brands, to compatible products and pricing
Reasons to buy
This TobaccoIntelligence market report will provide you with:
- A clear and detailed understanding of current market size and structure, enabling you to confidently identify where your business and your products stand within the market.
- The ability to plan ahead for developing trends.
- A strategic picture of consumers, retail channels, and product preferences.
- Understanding of major competitor brands and their position within the market.
- In-depth discussion of the most important topics for the specific market, with historic and future influences on change identified and comparisons made to other national markets.
- Detailed data in graphical form.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Market overview
- Brands and product availability
- Compatible products
- Pricing evolution
Our research is completely independent and original. It is conducted by TobaccoIntelligence’s multilingual market analysis team, all specialists in this sector, and goes through a rigorous review and editing process before publication. Research draws on multiple sources, including: online and offline resources and data, our own extensive databases and report archives, interviews with key stakeholders, and consumer/industry surveys.